Fitness Australia and Queensland Government have released the updated COVID19 Safe Plan for the Fitness Industry.
Core will be operating as per the below:
NO MORE BOOKING REQUIRED!!! YAY!!!
Yoga Studio bookings now permit 20 attendees (including instructor) Be sure to book you space in either Pilates or Yoga Classes!
As we want to maintain the standards within this Safe Plan, please take note of the following VITAL information whilst in the gym:
- Please ensure each climber has clean hands before each climb (hand sanitiser is distributed throughout the gym)
- Chalk balls are back, but we would still prefer you to use liquid chalk
- Brushes back in use
- Showering and changing facilities now open
- Comply with social distancing measures – maintain a distance of 1. 5m
- No crowding, hugs or high fives (verbal celebrations recommended and welcome)
- Shoes must be worn throughout the gym
- Bring your own towel
- Please use the cleaning product provided to wipe down equipment in training area, after each use
Take away snacks and drinks available. Birthdays and group events now available!
Dogs of Core are back!
Stay Safe during COVID 19 & Get to the Core!